Want More Exhibiting Success & Higher ROI?
As dental trade shows reopen in the wake of the pandemic, now is the time to make improvements to help your company re-enter live exhibiting even better than before!
The ODA Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is you and your team’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource. You’ll find over $10,000 of proven-effective expert guidance to help make sure every dollar and every hour your company invests in exhibiting supports your business objectives and delivers measurable, financial value beyond cost.
PLAN TO WIN: Complete 5 Strategic Planning Exercises at Target Time Frames
READ & LEARN MORE: Topical Articles Provide Additional Insights & Ideas
Quick-read, informative articles loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Feel free to forward to your entire exhibiting team!
Plan for Success:
- How to Prepare to Re-Enter Live Exhibiting Better Than Before (NEW)
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Should Deliver (NEW)
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
Promote Your Participation:
- Discover and Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition (NEW)
- The Most Overlooked Key to Exhibiting Success
- Ensuring Your Exhibit Gets Enough Traffic – Even if Overall Attendance is Down a Little
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Traffic
- How Many People Should Staff Your Booth (NEW)
- Increasing Your Social Media Presence at a Tradeshow
- The Art of Smart Giveaways: How to Strategically Use Giveaways to Support and Achieve your Exhibiting Goals
Create an Effective Exhibit:
- A Worthy Destination – Designing an Effective Booth
- Planning for Visitor Safety in Your Exhibit
- So Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
Prepare Your Staff:
- How Many People Should Staff Your Booth?
- Preparing Your Booth Staff for Interacting with Visitors in the Wake of a Pandemic
- Conducting an Effective Pre-show Staff Meeting
- Staffing for Success
- Exhibiting is a Contact Sport
- Rules of Tradeshow Attendee Engagement
Manage Your Leads:
- CEIR Industry Insight Report-How Exhibitors Can Improve Lead Quality and Sales Conversion (NEW)
- Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information (NEW)
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
Measure Your Performance & ROI:
ASK QUESTIONS: Ask our Tradeshow Expert – Email Q&A
We have made special arrangements with tradeshow productivity expert Jefferson Davis to answer any exhibiting productivity questions you may have. Be sure to take advantage of this FREE service to get quick, expert answers to your most pressing exhibiting productivity questions.