Published monthly (12 times a year), “ODA Today” serves as the main outlet for dental news in Ohio. Approximately 75% of Ohio’s dentists are Ohio Dental Association members, and by placing a display ad in “ODA Today,” you can potentially reach over 5,000 dentists and their staff each month you advertise.
|Full page||9.5” wide x 15.63” high|
|Half-page Horizontal||9.5” wide x 7.78” high|
|Half-page Vertical||7.08” wide x 10.38” high|
|Quarter-page Horizontal||7.08” wide x 5.17” high|
|Quarter-page Vertical||4.67” wide x 7.78” high|
|Eighth-page||4.67” wide x 3.86” high|
Full-color Ads (CMYK)
|Ad Size||1-3x Rate||4-11x Rate||12x Rate||June Rate|
*The June issue of the ODA Today is mailed to all licensed dentists in Ohio. Reach nearly 7,000 dentists by advertising in June! June rates do not apply for 12x ad placements.
Insertion orders, payment and artwork for all ads must be received by the 1st of the month prior to publication. (Example: Insertion orders, artwork and payment for ads running in July should be received by June 1.)
General Advertising Information
- A completed display advertising insertion order is required at the time of ad submission to reserve space in “ODA Today.”
- Display ad cancellations must be received in writing by the 1st of the month prior to publication. (Example: A cancellation for an ad to run in July must be received by June 1).
- There is no guaranteed date on which “ODA Today” will be delivered to members. If an ad is time sensitive, please plan accordingly and place the ad the month prior to the date mentioned in the ad.
- A black border is automatically added to advertisements without a border.
- All advertisements will be accepted at the sole discretion of the Ohio Dental Association. Additional charges may apply if advertisements do not follow specifications.
- The ODA does not give agency discounts.
- Advertisement spacing is limited and is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
The following electronic files are accepted for display advertising:
- Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpg or .jpeg)
- Final EPS Image (.eps)
All graphic files must be saved in CMYK color mode. All PDF files must have embedded fonts.
In addition to the advertisement artwork, the following must be submitted if applicable:
- Original (native) design file
- Font files
The submission of an advertisement or an inquiry for an advertisement does not constitute acceptance of the advertisement by the ODA. The ODA reserves the right to reject an advertisement for any reason.