The Ohio Dental Association provides many opportunities for members to get involved with the profession of dentistry, with giving back to their community and with the ODA Foundation.
Get Involved In Your Profession
There are several different ways for you to get involved with your profession and with organized dentistry:
- Nominate an ODA member to serve with the ODA, ADA, or Ohio State Dental Board.
- Become a Volunteer CE Partner.
- Nominate someone for the ODA Awards of Excellence program.
Get Involved In Your Community
The ODA has many programs to help you get involved in your community and improve oral health in Ohio through increased access to and education about dental care:
- Provide care to adults in need through Dental OPTIONS.
- Host a Give Kids A Smile event to help kids in need.
- Participate in the Ohio Dentist Loan Repayment Program.
- Report your volunteer hours.
- Volunteer at a community dental clinic and earn CE credit through the Volunteer Connection program.
Get Involved With the ODA Foundation
The Ohio Dental Association Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the ODA, committed to a mission of improving the oral health of the citizens of Ohio and enhancing the dental profession in the state. There are several ways to get involved:
- Donate to the ODA Foundation
- Learn about effortless giving opportunities.
- Create a planned gift to the ODA Foundation.
- Meet the ODA Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Apply for a scholarship or grant.