The ODA is Ohio’s resource for the dental profession.
When a member has a legal question, he or she should contact the ODA first.
ODA staff members have more than 100 years of collective experience working with dental professionals like you. We urge members to contact the ODA first with any questions you may have. Providing complimentary legal information to common legal questions is a benefit of membership.
Login to read information relating to the most commonly asked legal questions.
Commonly Asked Questions
- How should I handle the treatment of minors with separated, unmarried, or divorced parents?
- How should I handle problems with my employees?
- How can I avoid ‘abandoning’ a patient when terminating a relationship?
- Am I required to hire an interpreter for hearing impaired patients?
- How can I avoid an antitrust violation?
- Do I have to make a patient’s record available to him or her?
- How long do I need to keep patient records?