ODA member involvement in our association is vital for our ongoing representation of Ohio dentists and the dental industry.
Volunteering on an ODA council or committee provides members with a chance to grow personally and professionally, to develop valuable skills, gain unique experience, and make lasting connections with other passionate and motivated member dentists. Volunteer service on an ODA council or committee is a rare chance to help strategically improve the programs and services that we offer to our members and provides unique opportunities to expand your network and gain recognition from your peers.
While we actively seek nominations for members to serve on the ODA’s councils and committees at certain times of the year, we also encourage members to submit an online application on their own at any time. To learn more, log in to the member-protected section of our website.
Why be a volunteer leader at the ODA?
Getting involved in the ODA provides benefits to you. You’ll receive:
- Recognition as a leader who has a commitment to the profession.
- An opportunity to network with peers in the profession.
- Access to innovative ideas to use in your practice.
- Leadership development training.
- Experience in leadership for future roles in the Association.
- The opportunity to help direct your profession.