If you have taken a CE course with the ODA during the current biennium, there are several different ways to access your CE slips depending on which courses you took.
ODA Online CE
Click here to download CE slips for the following courses:
- A Dentist’s Guide to Recognizing and Understanding Addiction and Engaging in Responsible Prescribing Practices.
- COVID-19 Update: From Vaccines to Aerosols.
ODA Virtual Leadership Institute
Click here to download CE clips from the 2021 ODA Virtual Leadership Institute
ODA Annual Session Sneak Peeks
Please contact Suzanne Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 282-1526 to obtain CE certificates for the following courses:
- A Patient Can Have as Many Diseases as They Pleases on April 16, 2020.
- What’s Next: Practicing Dentistry After COVID-19 on April 30, 2020.
- Getting Back to Practice on April 30, 2020.