Connect, Learn & Excel at the 2021 ODA Annual Session!
Registration for the 2021 ODA Annual Session includes:
- Attendance at the in-person Annual Session in Columbus.
- The ability to register for in-person CE courses. All in-person courses require registration and may incur an additional fee.
- Access to 30 hours of free CE available online from September 30 through December 31.
- Access to our in-person and virtual Exhibit Halls.
Receive an early bird discount when you register by August 13!
- ADA/ODA members: $125 (reg. $150)
- Dental staff: $75 (reg. $85)
- Non-members: $500 (reg. $550)
- Exhibit Hall only pass: Anyone wishing to only attend the live Exhibit Hall September 30, October 1 or October 2 can register for free. View all registration fees here.
Benefits of Attending the Annual Session
The 2021 ODA Annual Session offers options for everyone!
- Industry Leaders & Expert Speakers
- Continuing Education & Hands-on Courses
- Exhibit Hall
- Special Events & Networking Opportunities
Looking for our 2020 Annual Session Courses?
Our virtual courses were live through December 31, 2020.
However, our free online Opioid course for dentists is always available as a benefit of your ODA membership.
All in-person events hosted by the Ohio Dental Association (ODA) will follow any city, county, state and/or federal COVID-19 protocols and CDC guidelines in place at the time of the event. All in-person attendees must abide by ODA’s policies. Practices currently scheduled to be in place include hand sanitation stations throughout the event venues, the availability of face shields, ticketing/registration of all in-person courses and events, and classrooms set at 75-percent capacity.
The ODA Annual Session Committee needs your help!
Volunteers are needed on-site to introduce speakers, help out as needed in the courses and complete an evaluation form.
You will only be assigned to lectures you register for, and the lecture fee(s) will be waived as a “thank you” for participating.
For more information, please email us below.