Connect, Learn and Excel
at the 2021 ODA Annual Session!
The Ohio Dental Association 2021 Annual Session will be a hybrid meeting this year with an in-person meeting in Columbus, Ohio from September 30 to October 2, 2021, and a virtual component available from September 30 through December 31, 2021.
Attend in-person AND take advantage of up to 30 hours of virtual CE courses, free with registration.
The 2021 ODA Annual Session will offer many opportunities for attendees to earn CE from the dental industry experts, re-connect with friends and peers, and experience great dental products and services first-hand.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Check this page often for full details and registration. We are working diligently to have registration available as soon as possible.
VIRTUAL ANNUAL SESSION
Registering for Annual Session gives you the option to attend in-person and have access to up to 30 hours of free CE online, or just take advantage of the Virtual meeting.
- The Virtual meeting will include up to 30 hours of CE available online, free with registration, from September 30 through December 31, 2021.
- Online CE opportunities include the 2-hour opioid required course for dental hygienists, and the Oral Health Access Supervision Program (OHASP) course.
- Livestream of in-person sessions: Comedian Greg Hahn and Motivational Speaker Bertice Berry, PhD
- Virtual Exhibit Hall available September 30 through December 31, 2021
LIVE – Annual Session
Held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC) and the Hyatt Regency Columbus Downtown Hotel in Columbus, Ohio from September 30-October 2.
In-person Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Thursday, Sept. 30, 12:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 1, 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 2, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Excellent CE opportunities for all members of the dental team will be offered in person and online. There will also be in-person events for attendees.
Benefits of Attending the Annual Session
The 2021 ODA Annual Session offers options for everyone!
- Industry Leaders & Expert Speakers
- Continuing Education & Hands-on Courses
- Exhibit Hall
- Special Events & Networking Opportunities
Looking for our 2020 Annual Session Courses?
Our virtual courses were live through December 31, 2020.
However, our free online Opioid course for dentists is always available as a benefit of your ODA membership.