10 reasons why being a member of the ODA benefits every dentist
Being a member of the ODA can help save you money, make your practice life easier and benefit you professionally. Here are 10 reasons why being a member of the ODA is valuable.
- To join together with other dentists for a strong voice at the Statehouse to protect your patients and your practice.
- To gain access to information for your practice.
- For assistance resolving insurance and third-party payer disputes.
- For access to resources to help make sure your office is in compliance with laws and regulations.
- For assistance from ODA staff members, who are knowledgeable about issues dental offices face and are available by phone or email to answer questions.
- For discounts on products and services through the Ohio Dental Association Services Corporation.
- To attend CE courses at a discount.
- For networking opportunities with dentists from across the state.
- To utilize the Contract Analysis Service before signing an insurance/third-party payer contract or dental management service organization contract.
- For resources to help you get involved in your community and improve access to care.