GKAS Dentist Volunteer CE Request Form

Thank you for submitting a Give Kids A Smile Dentist Volunteer CE Request Form. Upon verification of the information contained on this form, the ODA will issue your CE slip.

Check out our Give Kids A Smile resources by clicking here.


Contact Carley Circosta, ODA Manager of Public Service, at 614-486-2700 or carley@oda.org.