Add a New Page + Content
How to add a new page
There are two easy ways to add a new page.
- Side Dashboard
- Top Bar
Click Add New (side) or +New (Top) to add a new page. If you click +New at the top, select Page.
A new page will populate. Complete these details before adding content.
- Add Page Title. This will also determine the page URL.
- Choose if you will add a background image for the page “banner”.
- Add the page title that will appear in blue text in the center of the banner image.
- Choose content or a simple statement or sentence that will appear in the black text under the header.
- Choose Call to action and button. Add page URL and option to add in new tab
- Select the parent page where this page should be listed or connected to.
- Keep as the Default Template unless you are working on Annual Session pages.
- Select the Sidebar Navigation to appear on the left side of the page.
- Select the Branding Color for ODA department pages.
- Add Content to the Public page or Members Only page
To add content:
Click Add Section and then choose the type of content box you want to add.