Add or Edit Event
To edit an event:
- Click Events from left-side Dashboard
- Click All Events
- Find the Event you want to edit, click Edit and follow the instructions below for adding information.
- After editing, remember to click the blue Update button.
To add a new event:
Click on Events on left-side Dashboard tab to add a new event. Click Add New.
- Add Event Name. This is how the page URL is created.
- Add image if you would like to include an image
- Learn More CTA with link to web page that includes more information
- Add Event Title
- Add one-sentence description in Content field. This populates as the description in the master Events + CE calendar.
- Add CTA in CTA button text (For consistency, use More Information when an events has a separate page on the website.) Remember to add the URL link.
- Add Event Category. If you add a new event category, it automatically populates in the Events + CE calendar.
- Add Event Description. This is what populates on the actual Event info button from the Events + CE calendar
- Add date and time
- For events with no time, leave this section blank.
- Add RSVP options
- Add event location. Add exact location for a clickable map option.
- Remember to click the blue Update button when you have added all event information.