EARN UP TO 33 CE CREDITS THROUGH DEC. 31 AT ODA VIRTUAL ANNUAL SESSION
Dentists and team members can log in to the ODA Virtual Annual Session at their convenience until Dec. 31 to earn up to 33 hours of CE through 18 courses and visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
“It was great seeing everyone in person at the live Annual Session in Columbus, and to know that we have the opportunity to take even more great CE through the end of the year is an incredible benefit,” said Dr. Lori Fitzgerald, chair of the 2021 ODA Annual Session Committee.
THE FIVE MOST POPULAR VIRTUAL COURSES OF 2021 ARE:
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis, Appropriate Antibiotic Use for Dental Infections and Antibiotic Stewardship (V64)
- Is Occlusion Destroying Your Patient’s Teeth? Will it also Destroy your Cosmetic Dentistry? (V65)
- Dental Trauma: Assessment and Management (V71)
- Something to Chew On: The Effects of Aging on Oral Health (V63)
- Periodontal Therapy for Sophisticated Cases (V76)
REGISTER TO VIEW ALL VIRTUAL COURSES FOR ONE LOW PRICE:
- $150 for ODA and ADA member dentists.
- $85 for staff members.
Once you register, you’ll have unlimited access to watch all of our virtual courses and access the virtual Exhibit Hall through Dec. 31.
If you’ve already registered for the 2021 ODA Annual Session, make sure you access all of your courses and complete your training by Dec. 31.
“Another great feature of virtual Annual Session is the continued access to our Exhibitors, with many continuing to honor their show specials online,” Dr. Fitzgerald added.
Don’t miss this opportunity for convenient and affordable CE before the end of the year! Learn more and register at www.oda.org/events-ce/annual-session-2021/.