Earn up to 28 CE credits through Dec. 31 at ODA Virtual Annual Session
Dentists and team members can log in to the ODA Virtual Annual Session at their convenience until Dec. 31 to earn up to 28 hours of CE through 13 courses and visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
The five most popular ODA Annual Session Courses of 2020 are:
- “A Dental Team Guide to Recognizing and Understanding Addiction and Supporting Responsible Prescribing Practices,” which meets the new OSDB requirement for mandatory opioid CE for dental hygienist license renewal (2 hours per biennium).
- “Practical Regulatory Compliance for the Ohio Dental Office,” which fulfills the annual exposure control training requirement mandated by the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- “Antibiotic Prophylaxis, Appropriate Antibiotic Use for Dental Infections and Antibiotic Stewardship,” presented by Dr. Thomas Paumier.
- “Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office,” which meets the Ohio State Dental Board’s criteria for dental hygienists, expanded function dental auxiliaries and dental assistants to practice under general supervision.
- “Best Practices for Digital Intra-Oral, Panoramic and CBCT Imaging,” which meets the two-hour radiography review required by the OSDB for dental assistant radiographers.
Register for a full access pass to view all courses for one low price:
- $125 for ODA and ADA member dentists.
- $99 for new dentist members (10 years or less).
- $75 for staff members.
Once you purchase a full access pass, you’ll have unlimited access to watch all of our courses and access the virtual Exhibit Hall through Dec. 31. Or, purchase the just classes you want to watch.
If you’ve already registered for the 2020 Virtual Annual Session, make sure you access all of your courses and complete your training by Dec. 31.
Don’t miss this opportunity for safe, convenient and affordable CE before the end of the year! Learn more and register, click here.