Below is the list of scholarships available. For questions about scholarship eligibility or issues with the application format, contact the ODA Foundation at 614-486-2700 or email@example.com.
ODA Foundation Scholarships
The 2021 ODA Foundation Scholarship application period is currently closed. Check back here for more details about applying for a 2022 scholarship in the spring.
Dental Student Scholarship
Each year, the ODA Foundation awards multiple dental student scholarships based on financial need, community service and dental school involvement to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- D2, D3, or D4 dental student in Fall 2021.
- Member of ASDA.
- Ohio resident.
Mercer Leadership Scholarship
Students entering their D4 year during Fall 2021 at OSU are also eligible to apply for the Dr. James F. Mercer Leadership Scholarship. Students must meet the following requirements:
- OSU dental student entering his/herD4 year in Fall 2021.
- Ohio resident for at least five years.
- Members of ASDA.
- Have a commitment to leadership in dental school and the community.
Community Dental Health Coordinator Scholarship
Individuals who are applying to a Community Dental Health Coordinator program who meet the following requirements can apply for a CDHC scholarship:
- Applying for enrollment in a Community Dental Health Coordinator (CDHC) program with a start date in the 2021/2022 school year.
- Currently employed with an Ohio oral health-related organization (safety net dental clinic, FQHC, dental office, etc.). Applicant does not have to be a resident of Ohio.
- CDHC program must confirm applicant’s enrollment prior to disbursement of scholarship.