Time is running out to access the ODA Virtual Annual Session!
Dentists and team members can log in to the ODA Virtual Annual Session at their convenience until Dec. 31 to earn up to 28 hours of CE through 13 courses and visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
The ODA Virtual Annual Session is offering several CE courses to help dentists and staff meet regulatory requirements:
- An opioid course that meets the new OSDB requirement for mandatory opioid CE for dental hygienist license renewal.
- A two-hour radiography review course required by the OSDB for dental assistant radiographers.
- A medical emergencies course to meet the requirement for dental hygienists to practice under general supervision, and other duties for expanded function dental auxiliaries and dental assistants.
- A course that fulfills the annual exposure control training requirement mandated by the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
Other course topics include human resources best practices, antibiotic prescribing, restorative dentistry, conservative dentistry, marketing in light of COVID-19, and thriving amid COVID-19.
Register for a full access pass to view all courses for one low price:
- $125 for ODA and ADA member dentists.
- $99 for new dentist members (10 years or less).
- $75 for staff members.
Once you purchase a full access pass, you’ll have unlimited access to watch all of our courses and access the virtual Exhibit Hall through Dec. 31. Or, purchase just the classes you want to watch.
Register and access courses
If you’ve already registered for the 2020 Virtual Annual Session, make sure you access all of your courses and complete your training by Dec. 31.
Don’t miss this opportunity for safe, convenient and affordable CE before the end of the year! Learn more and register by clicking here.