2018 ODA Annual Session courses are filling fast!
The 2018 ODA Annual Session – More Engagement = More Achievement – will be Sept. 13-16 in Columbus. This year’s event features nationally known speakers on topics for the entire dental team, and seats are filling fast for some courses.
Register now for this year’s most popular CE courses
This year’s ODA Annual Session will feature three of the nation’s top dental speakers all right here in Columbus:
- Dr. Roger Levin will present “New Game. New Rules. New Playbook. Winning Strategies for Increasing Production” on Sept. 13 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Register with Course Code T10.
- Dr. Howard Farran will present “One-Day Dental MBA” on Sept. 14. From 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Register with Course Code F32.
- Dr. Gordon Christensen will present “The Christensen Bottom Line 2018” on Sept. 15 from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Register with Course Code S63.
In addition to those top speakers, some of this year’s other most popular courses include:
- “Modulating Periodontal Inflammation Through Nutrition” presented by Dr. Timothy G. Donley on Sept. 14 from 9 a.m.-noon. Register with Course Code F45.
- “How Hygienists Can Effectively Talk Perio with Their Patients” presented by Dr. Timothy G. Donley on Sept. 14 from 2-5 p.m. Register with Course Code F60.
- “The Myths, Legends and Realities of OTC Products” presented by Judy Bendit, RDH, BS, on Sept. 13 from 2-5 p.m. Register with Course Code T21.
- “Nutrition News: Updates Affecting Oral and Systemic Health” presented by Betsy Reynolds, RDH, MS, on Sept. 14 from 2-5 p.m. Register with Course Code F52.
- “Effective Anesthesia or Shots In The Dark?” presented by Dr. Mel Hawkins on Sept. 14 from 9 a.m.-noon. Register with Course Code F36.
- “Stay Out of Jail: Avoid Coding Errors and Excel in Insurance Administration” presented by Dr. Charles Blair on Sept. 14 from 2-5 p.m. Register with Course Code F54.
- “Introduction to Treating Sleep Apnea in Your Practice Lecture” presented by Dr. Mark T. Murphy on Sept. 13 from 9 a.m.-noon. Register with Course Code T15.
New this year, Annual Session will feature Fireside Chats, which are live, interactive discussions on specific topics held in the Exhibit Hall. Attendance to each Fireside Chat is very limited to encourage informal group discussions.
Additionally, all hands-on courses also have limited space and are filling up fast.
Take advantage of registration discounts
The 2018 ODA Annual Session features several discounts for ODA members.
- Member dentists who register three staff members can register a fourth staff member for free.
- Register by Aug. 3 to receive a pre-registration discount.
- New dentists who have been out of dental school for 10 years or less will receive a $50 discount on a paid CE course.
Be sure to register early to secure your spot in the most popular courses! To register and for a full schedule of courses and events, click here.