The ODA Foundation is proud to have awarded more than $93,500 in access to care grants to organizations which improve access to dental care in Ohio
To learn more about grant application dates, contact the ODA Foundation at 614-486-2700 or email@example.com.
ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grants
The 2021 ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grant application period is currently closed.
Check back here for more details about applying for a 2022 grant in the spring.
- Be a 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(3) nonprofit organization
- Apply for financial support for an Ohio-based oral health-related program that reaches out to the underserved of Ohio
- Have the endorsement of an ODA member dentist or local component society involved with the program. For a list of component societies visit:
- Have appropriate additional sources of funding for the program
- Have a demonstrable need for additional funding on a time-limited basis
- Plan to continue the project upon expiration of the grant term