The ODA Foundation is proud to have awarded more than $400,000 in access to care grants to organizations which improve access to dental care in Ohio
The 2022 ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grant proposal period is closed. Applying for a grant is a two part process. Letters of inquiry were to be sent via email to email@example.com by May 10, 2022 and online grant proposals were to be submitted by May 31, 2022.
ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grants
The 2022 application period is now open. Grant proposals were due in May 2022.
- Be a 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(3) nonprofit organization
- Apply for financial support for an Ohio-based oral health-related program that reaches out to the underserved of Ohio
- Have the endorsement of an ODA member dentist or local component society involved with the program. For a list of component societies visit:
- Have appropriate additional sources of funding for the program
- Have a demonstrable need for additional funding on a time-limited basis
- Plan to continue the project upon expiration of the grant term