The ODA Foundation is proud to have awarded more than $400,000 in access to care grants to organizations which improve access to dental care in Ohio
The 2023 ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grant proposal period is open. Applying for a grant is a two part process. You must submit a letter of inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12, 2023 and a complete online grant proposal submission by June 2, 2023.
ODA Foundation Access to Oral Care Grants
The 2023 application period is open.
- Be a 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(3) nonprofit organization
- Apply for financial support for an Ohio-based oral health-related program that reaches out to the underserved of Ohio
- Have the endorsement of an ODA member dentist or local component society involved with the program. For a list of component societies, click here.
- Have appropriate additional sources of funding for the program
- Have a demonstrable need for additional funding on a time-limited basis
- Plan to continue the project upon expiration of the grant term
How To Apply:
The process for submitting the grant proposal is an online submission process. Please review the 2023 Grant Proposal Guidance for details on all required parts of the proposal that will be needed prior to starting the online submission. You will not be able to start and stop the online proposal submission—it must be completed in one session.
Download the guidance document
Before submitting your proposal, make sure you have reviewed the Access to Care Grant 2023 Proposal Guidance document and have all required documents ready to upload as PDFs.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENT
For questions about applicant eligibility or issues with the application format, contact the ODA Foundation at 614-486-2700 or email@example.com.