Electronic Insurance Claim Management
ClaimX, an electronic insurance claim management and processor pioneered by ExtraDent, has been extensively tested by ODA members, and was given high marks for support, ease of use, integration with current practice management system, a noticeable reduction in claim processing times and a significant reduction in costs.
What is ClaimX?
ClaimX is a complete electronic insurance management system that works with over 60 different practice management systems. It will send dental insurance claims electronically for only 25 cents each. Did you know dentists are currently paying 45-55 cents for the same service ClaimX provides?
What are some other features of ClaimX?
ClaimX will print claims, store NPI numbers, check claim status, send eligibility requests, receive responses electronically, manage claims with Watchdog and integrate with NEA for electronic attachments (i.e. digital radiographs, periodontal charting). These services will help a dentist run his or her office more efficiently while saving on staff time and the cost of claims processing.
Why should a dentist switch to ClaimX?
The No. 1 reason is savings! Ask yourself, “Would I like to pay 25 cents per claim versus paying my current practice management software company’s 45-55 cents per claim?” ClaimX provides the same services that the others provide, but for a lower cost – especially with the ODA member discount. ClaimX also provides additional services and features for no additional cost.
What are some frequently asked questions?
- Do I need high-speed (broadband) Internet access? Yes
- Does ClaimX work with my current practice management system? Yes
- Can I send Medicaid claims? Yes
- Can I call support if I have a question? Yes (and it’s free)
- Can I submit digital radiographs and periodontal charting? Yes (NEA, Inc. is required)
- Are there any contracts? No
- Are there any set-up fees? No
- Are there any charges for installation, training, or support? No
- If I wish to stop using the service, is there a cancellation fee? No
- What is the fee per claim? 25 cents
About The Company
ClaimX is an electronic insurance management system that interfaces with your Practice Management System. ClaimX will do more than submit your claims. ClaimX will help with claim processing, claim status and eligibility checking so your office runs more efficiently.
- Call ExtraDent at (866) 886-5113, Option 1. When speaking with a ClaimX representative, dentists should specify they are ODA members to receive the discount.
- The representative will fax the dentist a three-page Enrollment Package, which dentists can complete and fax back to ExtraDent.
- In a few days, the office will receive a Welcome Package via USPS. In the package will be an installation/training form asking for a date and time that works for the dental office to complete the free installation/training.
- Fax the form back to ExtraDent, and an ExtraDent staff member will call the dentist’s office on the requested date and time.