Recorded on February 5, 2021, this update provides a timely status of practicing dentistry during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Topics covered include:
- Aerosols in the dental office. Do you need air/HEPA filtration or extra oral suction?
- Pre-procedural mouth rinses…..do they help?
- Oral Health and COVID-19, is there a connection?
- Update on changes to ADA/CDC Guidelines
- PPE, has anything changed?
- Testing, molecular for virus or antigen to virus and serological for antibody testing. What do you need to know?
- Vaccines, can they be developed fast and be safe and effective?
- Evidence Based Medicine during a pandemic, is it possible?
- Understand oral health issues noted during the pandemic.
- Discover true statements about mRNA vaccines.
- Learn current data regarding risks for dentists and dental health care personnel to be infected with SARSCoV-2.
To receive CE credit, member dentists must complete an online exam after watching the course.