Credit Card Processing
Accepting credit cards is a necessary cost of doing business, but those costs can be one of the hardest to figure out. ODASC has worked with Best Card, LLC for more than five years to help dentists understand the pricing and get some relief from the fees associated with processing credit cards.
Best Card is endorsed by 19 dental/medical associations and offers thousands of dentists great personalized customer service as well as extremely competitive rates. The average dental practice saves $1,480 per year with Best Card, a 28% savings!
Best Card is so confident they can help your practice, they will give you a $5 Starbucks Card just for allowing them to perform a detailed no-obligation cost comparison. With Best Card, you’ll get:
- Next-day funding if your batch is closed by 5 p.m. (Central).
- One deposit and one statement for all cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express).
- Consistent low rates (Best Card had only two rate increases in nine years) and no hidden fees.
- $0 or low set-up fees for terminals and online systems.
- No pressure to buy anything you don’t need. Can usually re-download existing equipment.
- EMV & contactless capable terminals with one- to two-year warranty starting at $149 (for Best Card merchants only using one-time $100 discount on EMV/NFC equipment).
- Online systems available – enabling you to:
- swipe cards at your computer and print to 2-1/4” receipt paper
- accept online payments via a “Make a Payment” link on your website
- set up recurring payments
Contact your ODASC representative by calling (800) 282-1526 or emailing email@example.com.